We’ve allocated some more dates for our one-day blacksmithing courses in 2015. These workshops make a highly unusual and fun Christmas or birthday present idea. To book in please telephone us on 01225 311273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 7th March (8am- 2pm)
Saturday 14th March (8am- 2pm)
Saturday 4th April (8am- 2pm)
Saturday 18th April (8am- 2pm)
Saturday 6th June (8am- 2pm)
Saturday 13th June (8am- 2pm)
These one-day workshops take place in Ironart’s Larkhall forge on the outskirts of Bath. They are aimed at the complete beginner and are open to anyone aged 16+. They are tutored by two of Ironart’s highly experienced artist blacksmiths Jason Balchin and Martin Smith. You’ll get to choose from a selection of forged items to make and take home with you. We’ll supply you with all safety equipment, tools and materials, hot bacon sandwiches and a steady flow of tea and coffee to keep you going. The cost is £95 per person
Location: Our workshops are at: Upper Lambridge Street, Larkhall, Bath BA1 6RY. There is on-street (permit-free) parking near the workshop. Directions are available on our website if you need them.
Clothing & safety equipment: We’ll provide you with goggles, ear plugs, gloves and all tools. You’ll need to wear:
• Old clothes – nothing that you mind about!
• Long sleeved top – lightweight because it will be hot next to the forge.
• Stout footwear – leather boots or steel toe-caps are ideal. NO open shoes.
• If you have long hair, please tie it back.
Refreshments: We’ll be laying on tea, coffee and cold drinks – and hot bacon sandwiches mid-morning. (If you are vegetarian, please let us know!) Please feel free to bring your own refreshments, there are lots of good shops and a great cafe just around the corner.
And finally…important (but boring)…..here are our ‘Terms and Conditions’ of booking:
• Amendments to bookings may be made up to 14 days prior to the date of the class. If you find you are unable to attend a class less than 14 days before the date of your workshop we regret that the course fees will only be refunded if we are able to fill your place. These rules apply equally to gift voucher bookings.
• If through unavoidable circumstances Ironart Ltd has to cancel a workshop, all course fees will be refunded in full or if you wish, transferred to another course. We regret that we cannot refund any other costs you may have incurred in advance, such as travel and accommodation.
• Ironart Ltd cannot accept liability for any loss, injury or damage to course participants or their property. Copies of Ironart Ltd Public Liability Insurance certificate are available on request.
• Ironart Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to dates, times, course content & prices.